Sunday, August 29, 2010

Expectations

I don't really have any unusual expectations for the multi engine ground school class. I am expecting it to be similar to the ground school classes I have taken in the past. I am expecting to learn about how a multi engine aircraft works, applicable regulations, and other important considerations that I haven't thought about while flying single engine aircraft.

I don't have any prior blogging experience and I'm not quite sure what to think yet. I think it will be interesting to look back at my blog at the end of the semester and maybe see my thought processes. It will be helpful to blog about new things I learn and articles I read. I think that blogging what I think about it while I am still thinking about it will be helpful in retaining information. I hope it will also make me think more critically about what I am learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment